top of page

Additional Compensation From the Government

Government contractors often need to seek adjustments on their contracts from the government, either for additional money, time, or other form of relief. To do so, contractors submit either a request for equitable adjustment or a claim (or sometimes both). This slideshow offers a brief comparison of the two procedures.

Recent Posts

See All

As I’ve written about before, the Miller Act offers protection for those who provide labor and materials on federal government projects where bonds are required. The subcontractor who has not been pai

bottom of page