An experienced attorney with comprehensive capabilities in civil litigation and government contracts, Kristi Morgan Aronica heads the firm’s government contracts group and practices in its civil litigation division.
Ms. Aronica has an extensive track record of excellence in work product and client satisfaction. Providing reliable legal representation founded on strength of conviction, strategic decision making, and substantive knowledge, she is driven in her commitment to clients and their matters. As a result, Ms. Aronica has had successful outcomes in commercial disputes in both state and federal jurisdictions and has supported a diverse set of companies in their efforts to obtain, protect, and administer millions of dollars in government contracts and assistance awards.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Aronica serves as the managing partner of the firm, overseeing operations, ethics compliance, business development, and client management.
- The State Bar of Texas (2005)
- The University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Auburn University-Montgomery (B.A., English, Minor, Spanish, 2002, summa cum laude)
- American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law
- Austin Bar Association
- National Contract Management Association
- Guide to Fixed-Price Supply Subcontracting Terms and Conditions, Fifth Edition, American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law, Contributor
- “Evaluating Guest Worker Programs in the U.S.: A Comparison of the Bracero Program and President Bush’s Proposed Immigration Reform Plan.” Berkeley La Raza Law Journal, Volume 15.2 (2004)
- Board Member, The Arc of the Capital Area (2013-2016; 2017-Present)
- Board Secretary, The Arc of the Capital Area (2018-2020)
- Member, 2017 Austin Bar Association Leadership Academy
- Volunteer Attorney, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Member, Women’s Fund of Central Texas Grants Committee (2014 and 2016)
- President – University of Miami Austin Alumni Club (2009-2010)